From preparing your child and your home, to building positive relationships with teachers, learn simple steps you can take to start the school year right.
- Back-to-School: Are You Ready? As the summer winds down, children of all ages may experience back-to-school jitters. Use these suggested strategies to ease their anxiety, and smoothly transition into the school year routine.
- Creating a Homework Space for Your Child. As you prepare for the new school year, set up a homework space for your child and replenish your at-home supplies.
- A Family’s Guide to Building Family-Teacher Communication Relationships. Before you meet your child’s new teachers, get practical advice for cultivating positive family-teacher relationships.
Starting at a new school can be daunting! We’ve collected expert tips for managing these especially big transitions, across every age and stage.
- How to Prepare Your Child for Preschool: Use these tips from Bright Horizons experts to prepare your toddler for this new experience.
- Getting Ready for Kindergarten: How to Prepare and What to Expect. Read these helpful tips to prepare both you and your child for kindergarten.
- Maximizing Middle School Success: Learn about four skills that can make a real difference during the tween years.
- 3 Tips for Planning a High School Curriculum: Help your child build an effective high school plan.
- Transitioning to College: Part 1 and Part 2. Tune into this two-part podcast to learn how students can prepare themselves for college.
This page will be updated with after school care options throughout August 2022. Going forward, updates will be made in May and August. Have suggestions for additional programs? Please use the "Contact Us" form.